Curtains and blinds are surely a treatment that can bring about a major change in the way how your interiors look like, next to the painting. They are highly important to bring about the make-over, be it the much-desired drama or the calm and soft focused atmosphere. Thus, it is of much importance to choose the correct option for your office space to give your employees the much essential productive atmosphere.
Window treatments have been often seen to be a major problem for the building of an office space. To tell the truth, both the options of roller curtains and curtains go equally good. However, it depends on the situation and circumstances that finally determine which one goes better for your office.
While going for the blinders the following things are needed to be kept in mind:
· Purpose: It is very important to focus and target the exact purpose of the blinds. For instance, if your office site is located at a very busy street or locality, blinds can play a magic on filtering out the noise outside. Moreover, it can filter out the harmful UV rays of the sun that can cause decay on the furniture and machines of your office. An extra point adds to the blinds when we take privacy into account.
· Target Use: Roller blinds can be used for in multiple areas. Some of the most important of them are office spaces, houses, hostels etc. These spaces usually require a lot of privacy and noise protection. Thus, getting on with an idea of a roller blind is a great idea.
Why Choose Roller Blinds
Instead of still going along with the traditional curtains, it is highly recommendable to use blinders. But if you still have inhibitions to go with the new option, here are some of the reasons of the – why?
· Gives an edgy look to your rooms: With the new blinders, you will always find an extra glamour quotient in your interiors. It makes your rooms look more professional.
· Easy to handle: These are easy to handle. Once you install them it even comes with a remote controlled device to operate it from a distance
· Takes very less space: The space that is required to install blinders is almost negligible. So it comes with a space savings formula too.
· Custom designed in accordance with use: According to the purpose and where you put up the blinders, you can always customize and design your blinders. Thus, it fits your requirements every time without a miss.
It is very important that you identify the target usage of the blinds or curtains whatever they choose. However, if you are thinking to install a blind here are some of the factors you need to take care of:
· Location: If your office is in somewhere there is just too much light for your work, then roller blinds would work wonders for you. It would perfectly filter out excess light and make conditions favourable for your most comfortable working conditions.
· Noise: If your office sites at somewhere very noisy, for instance, a market place, then a roller blind would surely make your life easier. It would surely cut out a lot of noise from the outside
· Convenience: Surely, blinders are much easier to handle. They are easy to fold and even boosts space saving. It leaves the room looking much more open and wide.
· Easy maintenance: Technically speaking, blinds are much easier to maintain. They are light and easier to clean. Thus, if you are in a dusty location, its best to use blinds for your office.
· Well ob Budget: These are mostly budget friendly. You can go on with the hi technicality without creating a hole in your pocket
· Functionality: While you are focusing on the functionality, the blinders are much more desirable than anything else. The amount of light that can enter the interior can be controlled from one place only with the remote control systems. Thus it makes it much easier to handle.
While going with the option of curtains, we need to keep the following pros and cons in mind:
· location of usage: While we are using a thick curtain, we need to keep in mind what is the exact purpose of the product. Keeping in mind, the concept of the office, blinders are more desirable over the curtains. It takes less of the space too.
· difficulty in maintenance in certain cases: There is a high risk of staining and moulding in places like bathrooms and kitchens while we use them in places like bathrooms
· Availability in different colours and types: You will definitely find a lot of curtains in variety in the market.
· Adds a different look to the interior: Gives your interiors the much-desired vigour and charm.
· Deal with your privacy perfectly: Though problematic in dealing with these in terms of maintenance, it undoubtedly adds that extra charm to your interiors., making it a much appreciated private place.
· Hectic installation process: Handling a curtain installation can surely give you hard times. Unless and until you have a flair in doing stuff like this.
· High Cost: It costs comparatively more than blinders. However, the ones that are easily affordable often requires re-customization.
· Functionality: Curtains often come in a functionality that is difficult to handle. To handle a curtain you have to each time manually move it to the desired amount so as to control the amount of light, Unlike that of the blinders which are available in remote control systems.
Why Choose Curtains?
While choosing curtains, the first thing that should be kept in mind is the decorative and luxurious feel that curtains give to you. It is unparalleled. However, with that, it gives you a full coverage of cutting out light intensity too, whenever you required. Thus it totally depends upon the purpose/use.
Considering all the above points, go on to give your office the right window treatment and make it a better place to work.